34) is a curated, colorful collection of six lustrous blushes to let your cheeks shine with light. I had been attracted to it by Sephora’s offer to provide it to VIB Rouge users early, and I’m so happy I took advantage of the offer. The blush comes in six shades, and I did something uncharacteristic.
I chose a choral tone, Snapdragon, not my “comfort zone” shade. BECCA’s Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush features multi-dimensional, flexible blushes to create a delicate, shimmering flush. Specially designed to flatter all epidermis shades, this collection is inspired by the fan-favorite Shimmering Skin Perfector – just the right balance of color and light. Put them on alone for refined blushed luminosity or as a blush topper layered together with your preferred matte blush for an extra pop of radiance. That’s BECCA’s advice, but I can’t see me using Snapdragon as a topper blush.
It’s so beautiful as it is. Have I been captivated by coral? The initial thing about this coral is that it is very pink-heavy. I’d have described it as a warm red. I took my photos completely, mid-day sunshine. Just required at that beautiful sky reflected in the compact’s mirror for evidence.
- Bhuvana – Apsara products does magic on my combination skin
- This underworld FAV bobble gets the heavy metal (metallic paints) treatment
- Pull it off and rinse your face with water
- Tap into tea tree essential oil
- 5 years ago from Cebu, Philippines
- Olive oil as the skin softener
- Lip biting and licking
- It could reduce the appearance of any potential skin discoloration
I think that my picture of the small is more true to the real shade than Sephora, which I placed at the top of this feature. The picture below in the color lineup of most six tones is more representative of Snapdragon. My swatch picture shows how beautiful this blush is on the skin. As usual, I watched with a sponge-tipped applicator and had taken my photo in full sun.
I applied the blush fairly heavily for the photo, but I’m sure you can translate my swatch into the truth of the shape’s color when applied to your skin with a blush brush. Take a look at its gorgeous color! I’d call it a warm pink – a tone that will appeal to many. The shade is definitely not coral.
I was rewarded when planning on taking a chance on it. The luminosity of the blush is real. It’s not sparkly, but it does offer a subtle shimmering touch of radiance to the cheeks. I want more Now. The picture below shows all six shades. Which ones would you decide on? The caption is hard to read.